At Dunn Associates, we know that successful government relations programs depend on the effective involvement of well-informed employees, members and other key stakeholders to influence public policy.
Professional lobbyists are essential. Yet, in today’s legislative process, they cannot succeed without constituents who are willing to be grassroots advocates and financially support candidates through political action committees and direct contributions.
For more than 30 years, Dunn Associates has specialized in bringing these people together, on behalf of their companies and trade/professional associations, to win in Congress and the state legislatures.
Dunn Associates adds value to your government relations efforts—we can:
- Craft strategic plans, creative communications and value-added content for your political involvement programs;
- Establish or strengthen your organization’s political action committees and other political giving programs;
- Develop or improve constituent-based, qualitative grassroots lobbying programs to support public policy initiatives that are important to your organization;
- Deliver motivational and strategic presentations and training, which effectively engage your people—making them believers; and
- Help you create an organizational culture that recognizes the importance of political involvement and actively engages your people in the process.
So, what sets us apart?
Years of practical experience, creative/strategic thinking, proven/cutting-edge solutions, careful planning and execution, within budget—and with lots of enthusiasm.